1. Evaluation

    (to be uploaded)

     
  2. Final Zine Outcome

     
  3. Zine Project - Further Developments

    After looking at my final zine I felt that there weren’t enough pages and that all the text was compressed on to one page. The front page also seemed to lack a visual impact and I felt it needed to be improved. So I decided to split the text over 3 pages and did more experimentation

    Front page:

    Even with the added text and different fonts it still seemed to lack substance. I decided to add a background image of a notepad. The notepad represents students and studying. I also increased the contrast of the notepad to make it seem more white and clean.

    More Experimental Pages:

     
  4. Primary Photographs

     
  5. Zine Project - So Far…

     
  6. Zine Project - Developments

    Developments

    Final Choice